Plants in a bathroom is the new trend. And it’s not just because they look good, they also serve as a natural air purifier and humidifier. The trick to placing plants in a bathroom is to know how to keep them alive and healthy.
The 10 Best Bathroom Plants That Thrive in High-Humidity
What types of plants can you display in your bathroom?
There are a lot of plants that can be grown in your bathroom, but not all of them will thrive in the moist environment.
Pothos – Pothos is a great plant for bathrooms because it is very hardy and can grow on just about anything. It is also very easy to maintain.
Spider Plant – Spider plants do well in moist environments and they produce a lot of oxygen, which makes them perfect for bathrooms.
Fern – Ferns are another plant that does well in moist environments and they are attractive to look at.
How to Keep Your Bathroom Plants Alive and Well with These 5 Simple Tricks
- Keep the plant out of direct sunlight
- Give your plant a little bit of water every day
- Water the plant from below
- Use a small clay pot or bowl for your plant
- Don’t overwater your plants
Tips on How to Care for Your Bathroom Plants to Keep Them Healthy and Looking Great
Houseplants are a great way to make your home feel more welcoming, fresh, and alive.
Bathroom plants can also help to improve air quality and reduce the presence of harmful chemicals in the air.
Here are ten tips on how to care for your bathroom plants to keep them healthy and looking great:
- Select a plant that is suitable for the space you have available
- Make sure you have enough light for your plant
- Keep the soil moist but not wet
- Give it enough water but not too much water
- Check if there is any mold or fungus on the leaves of your plant
- Make sure you have a pot with good drainage holes so that excess water can be released from the pot – this helps with the cooking
- Make sure that you have a colander to strain your soaked chickpeas before pouring them into your pot of dry ingredients.
- Put the pot with the prepared chickpeas on high heat and bring it to a boil, stirring occasionally until all the water has been removed from the beans
What Are The Best Indoor Plants For A Bathroom?
A bathroom is one of the most humid and moist places in a house. This means that it is important to make sure that you have plants in your bathroom to keep things looking fresh and clean.
Here are some of the best indoor plants for a bathroom:
- Peace lily: The peace lily is a popular plant because it does not need much light or water. It also has white flowers which are really nice for a bathroom.
- Rubber plant: The rubber plant has leaves that grow out from the ground and then curl up at the top. It can be found in many different colors, but usually they are green on top with yellow or brown underneath.
- Dracaena Marginata: The Dracaena Marginata is also known as the Red edged Dracaena and it is a very popular plant because it only needs low light and water. It has blue, red, or purple leaves with pointed tips.
Having a plant in the bathroom is a good idea for many reasons. It will increase the humidity and make your bathroom feel more like a spa. The plant will also help to remove any bad odors from the room, making it smell fresh and clean.
You may alsolo like: